Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Night Before Christmas!

Twas the night before Christmas
And under the dome
Not one star was shining
Not even at home

The stockings were hung
Hoping someone would send
A replacement star bulb
So that darkness would end!

But in my kerchief
So regretful you see
Finally settled in bed
Without one L E D

When up on the dometop
There arose such an OOOF
I stumbled outside
There's some guy on the roof!

The crest of the dome
Slowly groaned neath his weight
And the new fallen snow
Soon gave way - not so great!

But he slid down the sides
And went straight to his work
My projector he opened
Wait, who is this jerk?!

But he laughed and assured me
That he was no ringer
And then Stars, how they stiired me
He'd put in a Stinger!!

After stockings were filled
Then he fingered his nose
And he knew I was thrilled
As up the domeside he rose!

But I heard him exclaim
Now believe me, ol gare
Merry Christmas, and look!
Yes, he left me some spares

No comments: