Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It Really Is All About You

What is a home planetarium?

Nobody KNOWS, because its undefined really, perhaps thats part of the charm. In my current introduction, I say something to the effect

Anybody here have hobbies? passions?
Anybody have more than 1?
Well, youre sitting in a combination of ALL of mine I wanted to share!

planetariums. history. astronomy. modeling. drama. music. construction. special effects. making things yourself. writing .

Picture the old one man band, with cymbals between his knees .. sortof that image

I think if I defy expectations, then its impossible to fail expectations. Maybe one group is silent and I feel lousy .. another is bouncing and want to hold the laser pointer and pass it around . thats why I keep insisting to myself you HAVE to pick up a guitar and play something during a show - alot of preachers down here in the bible belt even do that .. show people who you are ..

Its not supposed to be about US in life .. but somehow in a home built planetarium .. I kind of think theres no escaping that it IS about us

Because nobody else is this crazy

No comments: